Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package, optimised for mobile use. It runs smoothly on a wide range of phones and tablets, including older and low end devices.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iPhone version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
What's in this Version: (Updated: 29 November 2013)
- Fixed problem with files not being saved on some devices
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
If You Want to Download the APK App: nanoloop - v1.9.4 APK for Android, Click on the Following Links (Wait 5 Secs and Then Click on "Skip Ad" to go to the Download Page).